MiSight Myopia Control lenses for children at Kings Walk Nottingham
July 3rd, 2017
We now know children in urban areas are becoming more myopic. While glasses and soft contact lenses can correct the short sightedness, until now, they have been unable to slow its speed of change. Coopervision has now developed MiSight part of their Myopia Management System.
MiSight daily disposable contact lenses not only optically correct existing myopia, giving clear distance and near vision, but MiSight has also been proven to slow the progression of short sightness in a lot children. The Myopia Management System is a holistic approach to reducing the progression of myopia by combining MiSight contact lenses with ActivControl™ Technology and strategies for better eye health.
• Reduces myopic progression, for better vision when not wearing glasses or contact lenses
• Reduces the chance of developing high levels of myopia (-6.00D or more) which may lower the incidence of eye diseases associated with short-sightedness such as retinal detachment and glaucoma
• May improve the self-esteem of children and teenagers in terms of their ability to participate in sporting activities and their social acceptance
• Daily disposable lenses mean there’s no cleaning, disinfection or worrying about lost lenses
• Low dehydration rates, delivers suitable oxygen transmission for daily wear and provide good all-day comfort and eye health